So Stoptober is here – are you ready to quit smoking?
Hypnotherapy is a great way to stop smoking:
- It all happens in one session – and that’s it.
- No need to spend money on patches or vaping afterwards.
- You save hundreds of pounds in the first year alone.
It’s a simple process:
- Call me first, I’ll answer any questions you have, and then book you in.
- Find a quiet, comfy place where you can relax at home.
- We’ll have one Zoom call lasting a couple of hours – then no more smoking.
- Experts say that 90% to 95% of smoking addiction is psychological – not physical.
- Hypnotherapy helps you reprogramme your brain.
- Hypnotherapy works when you really want to stop, but somehow you can’t do it on your own.
- What will you do with the money you save.
- How your family will feel about you when you quit for good.
- All the health problems that you will avoid by quitting now.
Here’s what a client sent me
“I had the most surreal hypnotherapy with Tim, I was using this for the first time to quit smoking and since having our appointment I have not touched or thought about a cigarette in 28 days.”
Only call me when you really want to stop.
Tim Maude Hypnotherapy
The small print:
- Calling me to have a chat and ask questions is free and there is no obligation to take it further.
- Cost is £200 (a fraction of what you will save) for a single quit-smoking session – which will be around 2 hours.
- During the pandemic, all sessions are conducted over Zoom (or other online video system), as recommended by the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- I am sorry, but I cannot offer a guarantee that you will quit forever. Hypnotherapy will only help you if you are fully committed to quitting permanently.
- I only take on people who really want to quit, so please don’t ask me to help your partner. If they really want to quit, they need to call me themselves.