My contact details
You can contact me through the contact form on my website timmaudehypnotherapy.co.uk
What type of information I store about you
I store data about you, including your name, contact details, details of payments made and agreements made between us.
I store some or all of the information that you tell me when you contact me and during our sessions together. For hypnotherapy clients, this may include what you want to achieve, your family circumstances, your description of your symptoms, and your own assessment of your well-being. I may store information about things I record or observe about you, such as GSR meter readings or your general demeanour. For supervision clients, this may include your goals, plans and actions.
How I get the information and why I have it
I only store and use information that I collect from you, unless you ask me to collect information from somewhere else. For minors, I may also collect information from your parents or guardians.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me.
- I need the information in order to provide the services that I am contracted to provide for you.
What I do with the information we have
I only use the information I collect about you to support the services I am providing for you, and for administrative reasons.
I will only provide your information to others if you give your permission, or if I am legally required to do so, or in order to protect your vital interests, or to protect public vital interests.
How I store your information
I store information on my computers and in a secure cloud-based service. It is only accessible by me through my devices. All my devices can only be accessed with a password, PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition. I may also store some paper records in a locked filing cabinet.
I keep this information for at least 3 years after we have completed the services that I have provided. After that, I will dispose of your information by permanently erasing electronic data and shredding paper records, during a periodic information purge.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify information that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your information.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the information you gave to me to another organisation, or to you.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. Please contact me if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how I have used your data, you can also complain to the ICO at the following address, :
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Tim Maude Hypnotherapy
40 Alton Road